Slackers








Henry and Sam broke out the slack line today and each of them found that his balance had improved considerably since the mid-summer, when the slack line was taken down because of the renovation to the mold/family room.

On another note, when it comes to websites/blogs/photography, I seem to belong to the Ray Bradbury school of thought, which advocates jumping off the cliff and building wings on the way down. I've created a new website (with WordPress design help from my talented friend, Jessica Maleski). It's still a work in progress, but I'm hoping to confine much of my web presence there. Being scattered hither and yon, posting daily photos as I go, is taking a toll. I foresee this blog eventually being abandoned, so if you'd like to get a head start, you can sign up for posts at the new Ruff Draft.

Comments

Popular Posts