Enjoying the Day

Henry and Sam got to go to Pumpkin Land with their friend and his mom. Since I wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather in some small way, the other kids and I went to the water, where we enjoyed the view, threw some rocks and took LOTS of pictures (690, but I'm not posting them all here). From there, we dropped Luke at the golf course and went to the water again: this time the country club beach. (Since we're not members, we weren't supposed to be there, and I almost felt like we were in DC, crossing "barrycades." =)

Comments

GraceGal said…
These photos are priceless! I would print them out and frame them.
Cheryl Ruffing said…
Thank you. I'm not very good about printing pictures and even worse about framing them. Some of these, though, might make it into scrapbooks.

Popular Posts