Here and There in the Early Evening










Around 6 pm, Dennis and I picked up our rackets and headed to the tennis courts near the playground. It's been years, but we enjoyed ourselves, taking it easy, with neither of us expecting much running out of the other. Once Bridget, Henry, Sam, Jack and Stella had had enough of the playground, they came over to the courts, and some some of them took a shot at tennis. Sam held the racket with his left hand. Unfortunately, it wasn't alright. In fact, it left him pretty glum. In yesterday's post, I mentioned the broken arm. He fractured a bone near his wrist when he took a spill on a bike at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

When we had had our fill of tennis, we headed to the golf course to pick up Luke. The light was lovely, so I took a few shots.

Comments

GraceGal said…
These pics are some of my favorites. I love the house reflection and the second one, and the last one...
Great time for taking photos
Cheryl Ruffing said…
Thank you. I'm never up for early morning light, so I go with the early evening stuff.

Popular Posts