Another Year Gone By

It's hard to believe, but it's true: Luke is now seventeen years old. His arrival in the world was the biggest disruption I've ever known in my life, but he (and each of his five siblings) has been worth all the work, the sacrifice, the joy and the love.

Since I know firsthand how wonderful the vocation of motherhood is, I have to ask for a favor. A mom in one of my online homeschooling groups has had her five young children taken from her by the state, her husband has filed for divorce, and she's ready to give up. Please do me a huge favor and say a prayer for her. Please pray that she finds the strength she needs to fight her battles. Thank you.

Comments

Nancy said…
Wow, Cheryl, I have never seen any of the grandkids look so much like dad!

nancy
Cheryl Ruffing said…
Really, Nancy? I have a hard time getting past Luke's eyes, which make him look just like my father.
Cheryl Ruffing said…
OK, I looked at the photo again. I can see your dad around the mouth.

Popular Posts