Some Days...

... I could just kick myself. Luke and I brought Caddie to the vet this morning, and I put my camera (with the 70-300mm lens on it) in the car. When we got to the vet's office, the tree next to the front door was filled with little birds (I later learned they were house sparrows), and they didn't fly off when we pulled up. I pulled out the camera, and took shot after shot. It was not until I downloaded my photos later in the day that I realized the picture mode was set to grainy film. So much for bird pictures with great clarity. I keep telling myself to check the settings when I turn on the camera, but like my kids, I don't always listen.

Photo taken 3/22/13

Comments

GraceGal said…
Oh the frustration! I am glad you shared it though!
Dennis said…
"Who left it on grainy film settings," he asked, looking anywhere but directly into your eyes.

Sorry about that.
Unknown said…
I think its a great shot, grainy setting or not:)

Popular Posts