A Girl that I Love

Bridget never ceases to amaze me. Last week, she whipped up two berets (one with beads) ordered by a friend, then she knit an infinity scarf for me (it's there on her neck, beneath that cool, slouchy hat she made for herself a few months ago), and yesterday, she wrote a beautiful blog post over at Bridges to Cross (where she has also posted some good movie reviews). I won't even get started on how wonderful she is with her younger siblings, especially Stella (she's not bad with her older brother, either), and how well she manages her diabetes. But please, head on over to Bridges to Cross, and see for yourself.

Photo taken 2/25/13

Comments

GraceGal said…
I loved Bridget's post. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl Ruffing said…
Thank you so much for heading over there, reading it, and leaving a comment! It's very thoughtful of you.
Unknown said…
Loved the picture & her blog is great! What a talented girl!! My teenage daughter plans to check her blog out, thanks for sharing.
Cheryl Ruffing said…
Thanks, Amber. Bridget would love to "meet" your daughter over there.

Popular Posts