One Thing Leads to Another

It was high time I changed the sheets on Sam's bed. It had been a couple of weeks. Of course, getting into his room, with it's Lego-covered floor, is a challenge. As long as I was there, I figured I'd start cleaning. So, I got out the vacuum and started under the bed. Unfortunately, there are many boxes of books under the bed. I hate having books in boxes, but there's no room for them all on our shelves. I opened the boxes. Perhaps I shouldn't have, but I did. I'm at a good place. I can now get rid of books that I've had for decades, books that we've never read, books that we've read but didn't really like, books that we never will read. I also traded some of the books on the shelves for some of the books in the boxes. (But Sam's bed still has no sheets on it.)

Photos taken 2/21/12

Comments

Popular Posts