A Little Silver Bird

My aunt was an Avon Lady for at least 25 years. I still own many of the collectibles she gave us, including a silver bird that I keep in the master bathroom. Stella likes it, and I one day came up with a game to play: hide the silver bird. Stella asked to play today. She said, "Let's play hide the silver bird. You go in Daddy's office." So I did, and she hid the bird.

She called me back to the bathroom, spread her arms wide, and said, "You'll NEVER find it." Then, she proceeded to show me exactly where she had hidden it.

It was my turn next. I hid it on one of the sconces and turned on that light. I told her to look for the yellow light. She turned her head this way and that and finally found the light that was on, along with the silver bird (after I helped a little). The next time it was my turn to hide the bird, Stella came into the bathroom, moved her head around, and asked, "Which light is yellow?"

Photos taken 1/14/12

Comments

Popular Posts