Doyle Time

According to Dennis, I run on "Doyle Time," which means that I seldom allow myself to be rushed and aren't often concerned with when I'm "supposed" to do something. My Aunt Linda knew exactly what Dennis was talking about when he mentioned "Doyle Time" to her recently. "Ah," she said, looking at me, "you're just like your father."

I studied the back of the seed packet when I bought these Green Zebra Tomatoes, but I put them in the peat pots late. I knew I had to wait until the last average day of frost came and went before planting the seedlings outside. I waited nearly a month after that date. So, here we are at the end of summer, and I hope my tomatoes will last for a"Doyle Time" harvest.

Photo taken 8/17/08

Comments

Ah yes...Doyle Time...completely different from Ouellette Time! Yet, somehow when we get together we still manage to survive!

Popular Posts